• Main compartment is 82" long by 62" wide (perfect fit for a
queen size mattress). Height inside is 55" at the high point and
45.5" at the low point in front.
• Overall Dimensions (LWH): 180", 88", 91" (82"H w/o roof rack)
• Tern Overland Wildlands doors (NEW as of 3/29/22)
• Tern Overland Arctic Tern Windows (NEW as of 3/29/22)
• 1/8” 5052 aluminum single-piece roof and belly plates
• .080” 5052 aluminum single-piece exterior wall panels
• Fully insulated cab with 1.5” R-Tech insulation
• Rear compartment door with hydraulic props
• 3500 lb Timbren HD independent axles
• Dexter hubs with Timken bearings
• 31” All terrain tires
• Powder coated steel wheels
• Fully powder coated body and frame
• 2” ball standard hitch coupler
• Heavy duty swivel tongue jack
• 7-pin trailer connector
• LED submersible stop, turn, tail and marker lights
• Large tongue platform for additional storage
• Empty weight 1800 lbs (Weekender Package)
Perfect for the weekend warrior who’s “perfectly fine” sleeping on the ground but his wife is tired of it and he doesn’t want a full on RV but needs something rugged. It’s also a great platform for the DIY’er looking to add their own modifications.
Tired of carting around coolers of hotdog water, stopping every day for ice and little green propane bottles?The Adventure package has everything you need to keep you self sufficient and comfortable. **Photo not exact specs of Adventure package, see detailed spec sheet below**
For those long range trips and the user looking to be fully self sustained, the Expedition Package has it all. Your wife will tell you to just get this one, and she’s probably right.
To guarantee a lifetime of leak-free use, our roofs are now constructed with a single sheet of 1/8" 5052 aluminum. This 6'x12' sheet of aluminum is sheared to the appropriate dimensions, then the edges are bent and the seams welded to form a cap which overlaps all side walls.
All of our wiring is now done with Arctic Ultraflex from Polar Wire, a very high quality US-made wire made to last forever and function under the harshest conditions.
We're constantly improving and innovating, we thrive on customer feedback and continue to add new features!
It's called "light gray", it's basically white.
Loved this color so much I had to make it a stock option.