Watch it with your eyeballs
• Main compartment is 82" long by 62" wide (perfect fit for a
queen size mattress). Height inside is 55" at the high point and
45.5" at the low point in front.
• Overall Dimensions (LWH): 180", 88", 91" (82"H w/o roof rack)
• Arctic Tern Windows
• Tern Overland Wildlands Doors
• CNC machined interior construction of 1/4”, 1/2” and 3/4” sealed birch plywood
• Beech hardwood countertop with food-safe, low-maintenance coating.
• Dimmable interior LED lighting
• Waterproof HDF internal wall framing
• Waterproof laminate flooring
• 3500 lb Timbren HD independent axles
• 1/8” 5052 aluminum single-piece roof and belly plates
• .080” 5052 aluminum single-piece exterior wall panels
• Fully insulated cab with 1.5” R-Tech insulation
• Dexter hubs with Timken bearings
• 31” All terrain tires
• Fully powder coated body and frame
• LED submersible stop, turn, tail and marker lights
• Empty weight 1900 lbs (Weekender Package)
To guarantee a lifetime of leak-free use, our roofs are now constructed with a single sheet of 1/8" 5052 aluminum. This 6'x12' sheet of aluminum is sheared to the appropriate dimensions, then the edges are bent and the seams welded to form a cap which overlaps all side walls.
All of our wiring is now done with Arctic Ultraflex from Polar Wire, a very high quality US-made wire made to last forever and function under the harshest conditions.
We're constantly improving and innovating, we thrive on customer feedback and continue to add new features!
Perfect for the weekend warrior who’s “perfectly fine” sleeping on the ground but his wife is tired of it and he doesn’t want a full on RV but needs something rugged. It’s also a great platform for the DIY’er looking to add their own modifications.
Tired of carting around coolers of hotdog water, stopping every day for ice and little green propane bottles?The Adventure package has everything you need to keep you self sufficient and comfortable. **Photo shows a sink which is not standard in the Adventure package, if you're interested in this exact layout let us know**
For those long range trips and the user looking to be fully self sustained, the Expedition Package has it all. Your wife will tell you to just get this one, and she’s probably right.
Sort of like when Nancy said "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it", someone has to buy it so we can show you what it looks like.
The Armageddon package is designed to be long-term self sufficient with practicality and simplicity in mind. Live out the apocalypse as a traveling nomad, or plant your XTD and use it to power your operations as you build your new mountain top cabin.
A structurally beefed up and reinforced frame, with axles upgraded from 3500lb HD Timbrens to 5200lb HD. With an estimated empty weight of 2600lbs, this gives you an additional 2600 lbs of payload for freeze dried food and extra magazines.
A high-output ARB air compressor mounted in the galley
It's called "light gray", it's basically white.
Loved this color so much I had to make it a stock option.
Copyright © 2018 Valiant Expedition Trailers, LLC- All Rights Reserved.